Walk sexy and carry a big purse.



Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm a Facebook addict, but have no idea how to do a blog, so bear with me. One Size Fits All will be my place to express my love of clothing and fashion and talk about being a single woman. The title is a reference to fashion, to a woman's love of dresses, shoes and makeup and looking good and thus, feeling good about herself. It's also a hint to the different topics I plan to cover here, from the pain in the neck that is dating, to health, books, art, pets and all the things I love and want to share with you.
It has been two years almost to the day that my husband decided he didn't want to be married anymore. He gave me my freedom, after many years of my working very hard on the relationship. I just couldn't do it anymore, and to move into my own place again was a relief.
It doesn't mean being on my own again, after seven years in that relationship, was easy. I felt bad about myself on the inside. A turning point came when I had my own art show in Lancaster. I wore a dress for the first time in forever. I looked good. I felt good. And that began the transformation.

3 comments: